How to book…
- Start by selecting how many dogs you are bringing.
- Following this, select the date and time and you would like to visit. Only available slots will be shown.
- If you would like to book one hour in the field, click on continue.
- If you prefer to book more than one hour, then click add a time, and you can book another slot. You can do this multiple times.
- If you know you want to book a certain time, either every day, week or month then you can click the recurring option.
- Once you have made as many bookings as you wish click on continue. A summary of your bookings will be displayed at the top of the next page.
- You then need to complete your information and click on pay now. If you have purchased our block bookings or have a gift voucher, then click on redeem package to enter your code.
- If not please click on pay now.
- To complete the booking enter your card details and click on pay and confirm. You can also tick the box save this card to prevent you having to type in your details every time you wish to make a booking.
- Once this has been completed your booking will be confirmed and you will receive a confirmation email. This may be in your junk box if not in your inbox. Please check this before contacting us.
- Once you have made a booking you may create an account so you do not have to fill in your details every time you book.
- Our booking system is fantastic, it enables you to amend any dates and times up to forty eight hours before your booking. If you have booked a slot through our block booking offer and need to cancel within the forty eight hours , the slot will be credited back to your account. Any single slots booked will need to be re booked to another date, forty eight hours before.
Please note – Your confirmation email might go into your junk folder initially so please check there before contacting us.